6 Cities Every Gay Man Must Visit
By Out.com Editors
1. Amsterdam'In the forefront of same-sex marriage, just about everyone speaks English, the Homomonument, marijuana is legal.
2. Paris'How many other cities have 'Gay' in their nickname?
3. London'Your accent will make you exotic. Everyone wants to buy the Yank a drink. (Or at least they did until Tony Blair got so cozy with Dubya')
4. Tokyo'You'll be the new boy in town, and in many Tokyo bars and clubs, you'll create quite a stir just by walking in the door.
5. Boston'Capital of the first state to legalize same-sex marriage. Need we say more?
6. Vancouver'Beautiful coastal city in our friendly neighbor to the north where gay people actually have rights.
- Go Behind The Scenes Of Neil Patrick Harris's Glitter-Filled Photo Shoot
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- 10 Things We Learned from Neil Patrick Harris
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- Lorde Is Not Having Your Stupid Lesbian Joke
- WATCH: The Frozen Honest Trailer Starring Adele Dazeem