6 Cities Every Gay Man Must Visit
By Out.com Editors
1. Amsterdam�In the forefront of same-sex marriage, just about everyone speaks English, the Homomonument, marijuana is legal.
2. Paris�How many other cities have �Gay� in their nickname?
3. London�Your accent will make you exotic. Everyone wants to buy the Yank a drink. (Or at least they did until Tony Blair got so cozy with Dubya�)
4. Tokyo�You�ll be the new boy in town, and in many Tokyo bars and clubs, you�ll create quite a stir just by walking in the door.
5. Boston�Capital of the first state to legalize same-sex marriage. Need we say more?
6. Vancouver�Beautiful coastal city in our friendly neighbor to the north where gay people actually have rights.