1. AmsterdamIn the forefront of same-sex marriage, just about everyone speaks English, the Homomonument, marijuana is legal.
2. ParisHow many other cities have Gay in their nickname?
3. LondonYour accent will make you exotic. Everyone wants to buy the Yank a drink. (Or at least they did until Tony Blair got so cozy with Dubya)
4. TokyoYoull be the new boy in town, and in many Tokyo bars and clubs, youll create quite a stir just by walking in the door.
5. BostonCapital of the first state to legalize same-sex marriage. Need we say more?
6. VancouverBeautiful coastal city in our friendly neighbor to the north where gay people actually have rights.