6 Reasons to Look Forward to Fall
By Out.com Editors
1. You only need one shower per day. Generally speaking.
2. Less frequent clothing changes mean less laundry.
3. That hopeful back-to-school-start-over-again-fresh mood.
4. That slightly melancholic autumnal feeling of regret that comes with the realization that another year has gone.
5. Artful cover-up of weight gain is much easier with fall fashion than with beachwear.
6. You can put away your white shoes and break out your vintage copy of Nat King Cole singing 'September Song.'
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- Must See: Mala Mala: A Puerto Rican Trans Documentary
- The 8th Annual Power 50
- Wallflowers: A Web Series For Singles