6 Reasons to Look Forward to Fall
By Out.com Editors
1. You only need one shower per day. Generally speaking.
2. Less frequent clothing changes mean less laundry.
3. That hopeful back-to-school-start-over-again-fresh mood.
4. That slightly melancholic autumnal feeling of regret that comes with the realization that another year has gone.
5. Artful cover-up of weight gain is much easier with fall fashion than with beachwear.
6. You can put away your white shoes and break out your vintage copy of Nat King Cole singing 'September Song.'
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Out Exclusives - Gay People, Actors, Breaking News