Top 10 Eye-Candy Films
By Out.com Editors
Once in a while there are films we see for the flesh factor. And oftentimes, such movies are redeemed only by the varied amounts of skin exposure. Here is Out.com�s top 10 list of eye-candy films. We�d love to hear your top 10 or honorable mentions as well! (To be fair, we excluded foreign titles because male nudity doesn�t faze them.)
10. Troy�He looked dirty (as usual), but Brad Pitt set the screen on fire with his booty shot and near full-frontal. And let�s not forget Aussie hottie Eric Bana�s more muscle bear-oriented woofiness.
9. The Fluffer�A parody of gay porn but it still includes a lot of the shitty dialogue. Thank goodness that lead actor, Scott Gurney, had enough yum yum to kinda forget how dumb dumb the flick was.
8. Brothers�Two words: Shemar Moore.
7. School Ties�New England prep school boys (Matt Damon, Brendan Fraser et al) in a shower scene�that�s gay vague right out of a page of Bruce Weber.
6. Fantastic Four�This summer�s unintentionally funny superhero flick is more of an excuse to gawk at Chris Evans play the Human Torch. Oh, Lord, were we burning!
5. Trick�J.P. Pitoc as the go-go boy/object of desire gets the juices flowing. Trick ranks a little lower because Miss Coco Peru�s bathroom monologue is so good, it overshadows everything else in the film.
4. Cellular�Again Chris Evans parades around shirtless for what seems like forever. As a friend once said, �It took me a while to realize that I wasn�t watching a porno.�
3. Latter Days�Adorable Steve Sandvoss who plays the just-asking-to-be-corrupted Mormon boy unveils his heavenly body toward the end of this flick, making it the biggest cock-tease on this list.
2. American Psycho�Some people actually really love this movie, but who wouldn�t first mention the opening shower scene or the later scene with a totally ripped and naked Christian Bale chasing his next victim with a chain saw when discussing the merits of this movie?
1. Hustler White�Rick Castro, Bruce LaBruce, and Madonna�s ex Tony Ward turn this totally bizarre piece of celluloid (there�s an amputee sex scene in it) into an MPAA-approved soft-core.