Once in a while there are films we see for the flesh factor. And oftentimes, such movies are redeemed only by the varied amounts of skin exposure. Here is Out.coms top 10 list of eye-candy films. Wed love to hear your top 10 or honorable mentions as well! (To be fair, we excluded foreign titles because male nudity doesnt faze them.)
10. TroyHe looked dirty (as usual), but Brad Pitt set the screen on fire with his booty shot and near full-frontal. And lets not forget Aussie hottie Eric Banas more muscle bear-oriented woofiness.
9. The FlufferA parody of gay porn but it still includes a lot of the shitty dialogue. Thank goodness that lead actor, Scott Gurney, had enough yum yum to kinda forget how dumb dumb the flick was.
8. BrothersTwo words: Shemar Moore.
7. School TiesNew England prep school boys (Matt Damon, Brendan Fraser et al) in a shower scenethats gay vague right out of a page of Bruce Weber.
6. Fantastic FourThis summers unintentionally funny superhero flick is more of an excuse to gawk at Chris Evans play the Human Torch. Oh, Lord, were we burning!
5. TrickJ.P. Pitoc as the go-go boy/object of desire gets the juices flowing. Trick ranks a little lower because Miss Coco Perus bathroom monologue is so good, it overshadows everything else in the film.
4. CellularAgain Chris Evans parades around shirtless for what seems like forever. As a friend once said, It took me a while to realize that I wasnt watching a porno.
3. Latter DaysAdorable Steve Sandvoss who plays the just-asking-to-be-corrupted Mormon boy unveils his heavenly body toward the end of this flick, making it the biggest cock-tease on this list.
2. American PsychoSome people actually really love this movie, but who wouldnt first mention the opening shower scene or the later scene with a totally ripped and naked Christian Bale chasing his next victim with a chain saw when discussing the merits of this movie?
1. Hustler WhiteRick Castro, Bruce LaBruce, and Madonnas ex Tony Ward turn this totally bizarre piece of celluloid (theres an amputee sex scene in it) into an MPAA-approved soft-core.