Out�s First Drafts of Classic Film Lines
By Out.com Editors
'Fasten those buckling, strappy things that cars have to keep you safe, it's going to be a bumpy night!'
'Margo Channing, All About Eve
'Don't give me any trouble, fellas. I've enjoyed many a rodeo in my time, and I'm particularly fond of the clowns!'
'Joan Crawford, Mommie Dearest
'Toto, I have a feeling we're not in black and white anymore.'
'Dorothy Gale, The Wizard of Oz
'They drummed you out of Hollywood, so you come crawling back to Broadway. But Broadway doesn't go for booze and dope' unless you share.'
'Helen Lawson, Valley of the Dolls
'Lawzy, we got to have a doctor. I don't know nothin' 'bout obstetrics, gynecology, or any post-partum depression period following delivery.'
'Prissy, Gone with the Wind
'Play that song I like so much just one more time from the top, Sam. And pick up the tempo!'
'I'll make him an offer he'll have a hard time saying no to unless he's got a better offer in which case I'll understand if he refuses.'
'Don Vito Corleone, The Godfather
- Anne Rice Brings Back Lestat For New Novel
- Go Behind The Scenes Of Neil Patrick Harris's Glitter-Filled Photo Shoot
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- First Look At Neflix's Orange Is The New Black Season 2
- Casting Net: Teen Wolf Adds Gay Lacrosse Player To Show's Locker Room
- 10 Things We Learned from Neil Patrick Harris