By Out.com Editors
1. Buy a bathing suit you can comfortably wear to the beach, not the one you wish you could wear.
2. Decide now what you want to do for the Fourth of July weekend and make it happen.
3. Resolve to use enough sunscreen this year.
4. Give yourself a trashy summer beach book'and something that challenges you, even if only a tiny bit.
5. Wear white as much as possible before Labor Day.
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- Need To Know: Looking’s Lauren Weedman And How She Frightened Scott Bakula
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Bear Rapper Big Dipper: I Won’t Sleep With My Fans
- Casting Net: MTV's Awkward Adds 2 New Gay Characters