By Out.com Editors
1. Buy a bathing suit you can comfortably wear to the beach, not the one you wish you could wear.
2. Decide now what you want to do for the Fourth of July weekend and make it happen.
3. Resolve to use enough sunscreen this year.
4. Give yourself a trashy summer beach book'and something that challenges you, even if only a tiny bit.
5. Wear white as much as possible before Labor Day.
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- Must See: Mala Mala: A Puerto Rican Trans Documentary
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Tom Ford and Richard Buckley Forever
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet