Out Wins a Maggie Award!
By Out.com Editors
This past Friday, April 22, 2005, Out won the award for best Alternative Lifestyles/Consumer magazine at the 54th annual Maggie Awards. The gala awards banquet, presented each year by the Western Publications Association at a ceremony in Los Angeles, celebrates excellence in online and print magazines. The other nominees in this category were Frontiers Newsmagazine, Instinct, QVegas, and The Advocate. We also congratulate our sister publication, The Out Traveler, for taking home the award for Best Quarterly/Consumer magazine.
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Rebel With Applause: Nicola Formichetti Is Tackling His Biggest Fashion Challenge Yet
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Gay Fashion - Hot Male Models, Gay Style & Trends
- Out's Best-Dressed Man of the Week: Jared Leto