Out Wins a Maggie Award!
By Out.com Editors
This past Friday, April 22, 2005, Out won the award for best Alternative Lifestyles/Consumer magazine at the 54th annual Maggie Awards. The gala awards banquet, presented each year by the Western Publications Association at a ceremony in Los Angeles, celebrates excellence in online and print magazines. The other nominees in this category were Frontiers Newsmagazine, Instinct, QVegas, and The Advocate. We also congratulate our sister publication, The Out Traveler, for taking home the award for Best Quarterly/Consumer magazine.
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- Go Behind The Scenes Of Neil Patrick Harris's Glitter-Filled Photo Shoot
- Casting Net: Teen Wolf Adds Gay Lacrosse Player To Show's Locker Room
- First Look At Neflix's Orange Is The New Black Season 2
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- 10 Things We Learned from Neil Patrick Harris