8 Signs You May Be Contributing to the Dumbing of Gay Culture
By Out.com Editors
1. The last book you read for leisure was Giovanni�s Room�in high school.
2. You don�t know who wrote Giovanni�s Room.
3. You have absolutely no idea who or what the Mattachine Society, the Violet Quill, or ACT-UP/Queer Nation are.
4. You don�t know who the first couple married in San Francisco last year are, and have no idea why they are more than �two old dykes.�
5. Current events to you is knowing who is �fat� in Hollywood.
6. You continue to deny that bisexuality exists.
7. You have no clue as to why calling women�s genitalia �fish� constitutes misogyny.
8. You have said variations of the following statement: �The AIDS pandemic is over� as a result of the antiretroviral �cocktails.�
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- A Brief History of 'Same Love'
- Josh Hutcherson on People Assuming He's Gay, Corey Monteith, & More
- Warwick Rowers: Bigger, Longer & Uncut
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- The Battle of amfAR: How Liz Taylor Tricked Reagan Into Talking About AIDS