By Out.com Editors
With Spider-Man and the X-Men hitting new highs in storytelling on the big screen, we�d like to see some of our own represented. Here are our tips to Hollywood on where to begin with homo heroes.
1. Ranger Rick�This mild-mannered outdoorsman transforms into a randy ranger at nightly bear gatherings in the woods.
2. Amnesia Man�This superhero appears only when his alter ego is confronted by a trick he doesn�t want to remember.
3. Stepford Stan�The epitome of perfection when it comes to domestic duties, Stan also solves crimes in his spare time on the cul-de-sac where he and his husband live.
4. Steroid Steve�This muscleman flies around the world in his rainbow-colored jet helping addicted gay men break their gym habits.
5. Film Fag�This scholarly superhero saves gay films by swooping in and helping screenwriters create three-dimensional characters and innovative stories.
6. Cowboy Chris�Chris is a PETA spokesman by day who saves horses by riding cowboys by night.
- A Brief History of 'Same Love'
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Small Engine Repair: Keegan Allen & James Talk Facebook Fears
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Josh Hutcherson says: best thing for his 'Hunger Games' character might be a threesome
- Need to Know: Black Spark