By Out.com Editors
With Spider-Man and the X-Men hitting new highs in storytelling on the big screen, we'd like to see some of our own represented. Here are our tips to Hollywood on where to begin with homo heroes.
1. Ranger Rick'This mild-mannered outdoorsman transforms into a randy ranger at nightly bear gatherings in the woods.
2. Amnesia Man'This superhero appears only when his alter ego is confronted by a trick he doesn't want to remember.
3. Stepford Stan'The epitome of perfection when it comes to domestic duties, Stan also solves crimes in his spare time on the cul-de-sac where he and his husband live.
4. Steroid Steve'This muscleman flies around the world in his rainbow-colored jet helping addicted gay men break their gym habits.
5. Film Fag'This scholarly superhero saves gay films by swooping in and helping screenwriters create three-dimensional characters and innovative stories.
6. Cowboy Chris'Chris is a PETA spokesman by day who saves horses by riding cowboys by night.
- Beyoncé Liberated
- EXCLUSIVE: Matt Bomer Explains How The Normal Heart Changed His Life
- My 10 Most Shocking Memories of Michael Alig
- A GAY LOVE LETTER TO JAMES FRANCO
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- EXCLUSIVE: Beyoncé Debuts Free Remixes of 'Blow' & 'XO'