By Daniel Lee
It's finally happened. The domination of the peacoat as the winter overcoat is over. Enter the age of the nylon jacket with (faux) fur-trimmed hoods. True, New Yorkers first started wearing these jackets as early as three years ago, and in increasing numbers last winter, but now we can't walk down the block without tripping over some Mary, Sally, and Butch wearing one! H & M, Spiewak, Alpha Industries, and even the twins at DSQUARED2 are in on the conspiracy. But here's the gay slant: I was walking down the street last night with my own faux-furry jacket on and some queen passed by me noticing how much bigger my hood was and then fired me a look of envious contempt. Two words: size queen!
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- The Before-and-After Pics of the Phony Duck Dynasty Clan
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Rockin' OUT in L.A.