By Daniel Lee
It's finally happened. The domination of the peacoat as the winter overcoat is over. Enter the age of the nylon jacket with (faux) fur-trimmed hoods. True, New Yorkers first started wearing these jackets as early as three years ago, and in increasing numbers last winter, but now we can't walk down the block without tripping over some Mary, Sally, and Butch wearing one! H & M, Spiewak, Alpha Industries, and even the twins at DSQUARED2 are in on the conspiracy. But here's the gay slant: I was walking down the street last night with my own faux-furry jacket on and some queen passed by me noticing how much bigger my hood was and then fired me a look of envious contempt. Two words: size queen!
- Go Behind The Scenes Of Neil Patrick Harris's Glitter-Filled Photo Shoot
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- First Look At Neflix's Orange Is The New Black Season 2
- 10 Things We Learned from Neil Patrick Harris
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film