Five Gayest Things About Pro Football
5) The little victory dance players do in the end zone after they scorethose hips can move with queerer abandon than those of go-go boys in a gay bar
4) Phil SimmsThe former New York Giants quarterback turned on-air broadcaster regularly comes up with some of the campiest comments around. Our favorite so far this year is when he looked at a referee named Ed Hochuli and told viewers, Ed is looking pumped today, isnt he? Hes gotta be the most in-shape referee in the history of the NFL.
3) Jim NantzAlso a TV announcer. Could you have a gayer last name than he does?
2) Terrell OwensThe Philadelphia Eagles receiver implied insultingly earlier this year that his former teammate Jeff Garcia was gay. This from a guy who once shook pom-poms after scoring a touchdown.
1) The relationship between the center and the quarterback. The former allows the latter to lay hands on his butt for several seconds before the hike happens. About this transaction, the New York Jets quarterback Chad Pennington said last month, Its really about consistency and hitting that spot every time.