Out In the Closet
By Daniel Lee
It's just really starting to get cold, but before you bust out your chunky sweaters and turtlenecks, why not just add more snazzy layers? The North Face's Nuptse Vest is the perfect addition to your fall wardrobe because it's an evergreen'it just won't go out of style and you can wear it year after year. Why? Perhaps because it's ridiculously lightweight (17 oz.) yet incredibly warm (due to the down insulation), its nylon construction makes it very durable, it's water-repellent, and, if nothing else, it makes one look at least kind of butch in an 'I do outdoorsy things in cool weather' kind of way. Add a watch cap and you're ready for the fall!
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About <i>Quantum Leap</i> & His Favori
- Bianchi, Winterson Books Named Lambda Literary Award Finalists
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Culture Wars: Why Is the St Patrick's Day Parade So Important to LGBT Activists?