Seven Things That Annoy Us About Gay Men
By Out.com Editors
1) When you're talking to someone you think is cute at a bar and you notice him looking over your shoulder at the fresh meat walking in the door.
2) The fact that no matter how hard you might try, during brunch with more than three gay men, it is impossible not to bring up going to the gym.
3) 90% of the men you meet don't seem to realize there's a lot of land between New York City and Los Angeles.
4) That people think it's cute to be 20 minutes late and blame it on the fact they're running on 'gay time.' More like 'rude time.'
5) The only time they are willing to stick up for themselves is when fighting over a Gucci sweater at the Barney's Warehouse Sale.
6) Gay men believe if they don't keep up with their looks, there will be someone younger and prettier to push them aside and take their place.
7) The fact that if we don't keep up with our looks, there will be someone younger and prettier to push us aside and take our place.
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Rebel With Applause: Nicola Formichetti Is Tackling His Biggest Fashion Challenge Yet
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Out's Best-Dressed Man of the Week: Jared Leto
- Panti Bliss: The Drag Queen Who Rocked Ireland Soaks In the Aftermath
- The 15 Sexiest Red-Haired Men