10 Valentine's Gifts To Get You in the Mood
By Out.com Editors
Matt Doyle and Ryan Steele | Photograph by Rob Howard
Earlier, we helped you find a bunch of sophisticated and creative gifts to show your partner how much you love him this Valentine's Day. However, we know the day is not always about love. Somtimes it's about lust. This year, we gathered a few items (some classics, some new) that will help get you in the mood this weekend. Many of these gifts will last beyond the holiday, so the satisfaction should last longer than whatever dinner you may have planned.
Beards, an Unshaven History by Kevin Clarke
The guys featured in this beautifully illustrated volume from sexy book publisher Bruno Gmunder may surprise you. The cult of the beard has grown and even encompasses hetero Hollywood these days, but editor Kevin Clarke has reached deep into history, highlighting bearded men through millenia (and even a shout-out to Out's Chris Pine cover). Don't worry, there's plenty of furry eyecandy to get you growling (hello, James Jamesson), but check out the gender-bending and cultural taboos sections and you'll learn a little something, too. ($60.66, Amazon.com)
- Bear Rapper Big Dipper: I Won’t Sleep With My Fans
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Model Watch: Adonis Bosso & Juan Betancourt in 'Horizon'
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series