Daniel Radcliffe: If I Was Gay, I'd Go For Ryan Gosling
By Alex Taylor Williams
Only in our dreams would Daniel Radcliffe and Ryan Gosling become a gay Hollywood power couple. Fortunately, that dream may not be too far
Radcliffe recently got candid about his man crush on the dreamy star of The Notebook, telling Attitude magazine about his views on gay marriage, homophobic bullying in school—and why Gosling would be the type of guy for him.
"There is that moment in your late teens when you ask yourself the question, ‘Am I?’ but I wasn’t," he said about questioning his sexuality. "Well, this year I have a talent crush on Ryan Gosling. I think he’s fantastic and, ahem, you know he’d be nice afterwards. He seems smart. If I was gay, I would go for a smart man."
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- The 5 Gayest Things About One Direction's New Video
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- 20 Power Couples You Should Know
- Must See: Mala Mala: A Puerto Rican Trans Documentary