The Gang's All Here
By Adam Rathe
Became Famous For: The sexy jacket photo for Other Voices, Other Rooms; then the 1966 classic, In Cold Blood
Now Famous For: His own taste for fame, mercilessly portrayed in 2005’s Capote and 2006’s Infamous
Common Knowledge: A celebrity-obsessed social force with a squeaky voice and penchant for Sol Moscot Lemtosh glasses
What You'll Learn from Eminent Outlaws: Capote and Gore Vidal would become bitter enemies, but the pair first met at Anaïs Nin’s studio in 1947 and bonded over a trip to Manhattan’s Everard Baths.
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Gay Pop Culture, Entertainment, Icons Popnography